Formal Appeal for Real WTC Investigation to be Accompanied by AE911Truth Tour of Canada
An unprecedented and potentially powerful Canadian initiative is entering a new phase that brings Canada one step closer to re-investigating the events at the World Trade Center on 9/11.
| For the first time, the Canadian Parliament will respond, in at least some measure, to the calls for justice and accountability regarding the controlled demolition of the Twin Towers and WTC Building 7
First Steps Completed
On November 11, 2011, the petition for a parliamentary review of the destruction of the three WTC skyscrapers on 9/11 was submitted to the Government of Canada by members of the Canadian 9/11 truth movement. The petition will soon be formally read in Parliament.
It was signed by 1,405 Canadians, and under long standing protocols, a formal response is required within 45 days.
The petition includes specific points of evidence that must be evaluated and addressed in its response. It specifically asks several pointed questions about a range of evidence that has been assembled and validated by the 1,600 strong Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth.
“The forensic evidence includes, but is not limited to:
• Total destruction of all three WTC skyscrapers with pulverization of concrete floors – proceeding symmetrically through the path of the greatest resistance – at nearly free-fall acceleration;
• Several tons of molten iron/steel found in the debris piles of all 3 high-rises and billions of previously molten iron microspheres in the WTC dust;
• Nano-thermite composite incendiaries discovered throughout the WTC dust;
• The DVD entitled: “9/11: Blueprint for Truth” by AE911Truth;
• The peer-reviewed paper Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe, by Niels H. Harrit, et al. posted at the Bentham Open Chemical Physics Journal.”
One of the compelling reasons for bringing this petition to the Canadian Government is the death of 24 Canadian citizens on 9/11. While the deaths of the victims in the Twin Towers have been attributed to a fire-induced collapse, the evidence indicates that these buildings were actually destroyed by pre-planted highly energetic incendiaries and explosives.
The petition also explains that Canadian authorities must launch a new investigation because “Canada, now being a partner with the United States of America in the Global War of Terror, therefore has a responsibility to verify the findings of the United States of America 9/11 Commission Report before committing our military and other resources to the conflict.”
As with many other initiatives, the role of AE911Truth in the project is to be available for technical support and to attract publicity via an eight-city speaking tour of Canada – in accordance with our stated mission “to research, compile, and disseminate scientific evidence relative to the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers, calling for a truly open and independent investigation and supporting others in the pursuit of justice.”
| Richard Gage, AIA, and AE911Truth will support the petition effort by giving presentations on the explosive 9/11 evidence in cities across Canada this spring
This petition project will be followed through the governmental review process using the Access To Information and Privacy (ATIP) system, which is Canada’s Equivalent of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). This way, the public can find out if any violations of trust have occurred. If these tools are organized properly, this process could provide a unique and effective way to investigate the WTC catastrophe.
Our next steps include a variety of outreach activities, including screenings of the upcoming “9/11: Explosive Evidence – Experts Speak Out” and “9/11: Blueprint for Truth” (both English and French versions). Volunteers are currently being sought for these outreach activities, as well as the upcoming Canada tour.
The event dates for the Canada Tour are as follows:
• Vancouver, BC March 24th – Denman Theatre
• Victoria, BC - March 26th - Venue TBA
• Calgary, AB - March 28th - Venue TBA
• Edmonton, AB - March 30th - Venue TBA
• Winnipeg, MB - March 31st – University of Winnepeg
• Ottawa, ON - April 2nd - Bronson Hall
• Toronto, ON - April 3rd - Venue TBA
• Moncton, NB - April 4th - Capital Theatre
• Somewhere NS - April 5th
• Montreal, QC - April 7th - Venue TBA
More details will be provided in the March issue of the Blueprint Newsletter.
If you would like to help support these educational events, please visit www.911JusticeCanada.ca and volunteer or donate today!