Volunteer with AE911Truth
Volunteering is a rewarding experience, and we hope you will join us.
After you apply as a volunteer, and are verified as a petition signer, one of us on the volunteer team will call you so that we can get to know each other and determine with you where your talents can best be applied. We'll explain how to join in the conference calls for your selected Team(s), and where to access the pertinent information.
If you just "woke up" to the events of 9/11, don't let that stop you from volunteering. We can point you in the direction of some great videos, web sites, and books to get you up to speed and able to converse easily with your fellow volunteers.
Volunteers keep the wheels turning at AE911Truth.
The Volunteer Team
AE911Truth Team Descriptions
The most effective team members are fluent in the use of email, a web browser, and Microsoft Office. Other software is also used, depending on the team.
You can live in any state or country and be a part of a Team. This is because of the way our Teams communicate – by a weekly meeting via conference call. The Teams also keep in touch via phone and email.
The Action Groups Team supports local activities across the country and around the world.
The College Outreach Team creates and supports student organizations on campus.
The Congressional Outreach Team coordinates letter writing and meetings with members of the U.S. Congress.
The Fundraising Team develops and implements ideas for raising money.
The Graphics Team creates new banners for the website, updates and creates new printed literature using Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
The Media Outreach Team places our information in the mainstream and independent media.
The NIST Pursuit Team devises ways to hold NIST officials accountable for their false, misleading, and unscientific 9/11 reports.
The Online Store Team supports customer service, new product development, inventory management, reporting, and other business for the store.
The Presenter Team trains volunteers on how to arrange speaking engagements and make presentations of our material.
The Public Access TV Team works with public access TV stations to show 9/11 Blueprint for Truth.
The Translation Team translates our work into many languages.
The Video Team makes new videotapes of our presentations as well as existing 9/11 Truth evidence for public view.
The Volunteer Team matches new volunteers like you with projects and teams where your talents can best be applied.
The Front-End Web Team focuses on posting articles, improving the appearance, navigation, and usability of the website.
The Back-End Web Team maintains and improves the infrastructure for all of our web-based services. They especially need Joomla programmers.
The Writing Team fills the research, writing, and editing needs of all the other teams. It also publishes a monthly newsletter.
The Public Outreach Team spreads the word about the organization through organizations and events.
- Cable Access TV Team
- Congressional Outreach Team
- College Outreach Team
- Media Outreach Team
- Tenth Anniversary Outreach Team
Brainstormers needed! These are not teams yet, but you could make them happen.
- Conference / Convention Development Team
- Military and Veterans Outreach Team
- Social media Outreach Team
- Religious Outreach Team
- Labor Groups Outreach Team
- Letters to the Editor Team
- Public Broadcasting Station (PBS) TV Outreach Team
- Radio and TV Advertising Team
- Magazine and Newspaper Advertising Team
- Product Marketing, Domestic and International
- Specialty Outreach Team
Sign Up to Volunteer With AE911Truth
1. Sign the AE911Truth petition.
2. Fill out the volunteer form.
Some of Our Current Team Wants
Online Store Team:
- Web design skills: Building an online shopping cart
- Finish adding products into the new store
- Writing skills: writing ability, thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Experience proofreading (professional preferred)
- Learn store procedures and assist with finishing a store procedures manual in Microsoft Word.
- Illustrating skills: Visio.
- Create flow charts.
- Seek out new speaking engagements
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Produce portable models relevant to the 3 demolitions and the alleged official fire-induced theories
- Produce and improve presentation promotional materials
- Assist and groom new presenters
- Enhance the slide show