Are you qualified to volunteer for Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth? You might be, if:
| Richard Gage, AIA, and volunteers like Shawn Hamilton & Fritz Eriksen need your help in the push for a real 9/11 investigation
• You have studied the evidence and you know that the official conspiracy theory of how the Twin Towers and Building 7 were brought down is just not right.
• You have signed the AE911Truth petition.
• You want to do something good for your country and the world.
• You want to take action to help AE911Truth fulfill our mission:
“to research, compile, and disseminate scientific evidence relative to the destruction of the three World Trade Center skyscrapers, calling for a truly open and independent investigation and supporting others in the pursuit of justice.”
• You have 4 to 20 hours per week that you can comfortably devote to volunteering, AND, you would want to be part of a team that's committed to making every minute you spend count. There are two main ways you can help: join one of our Teams, or create or join an AE911Truth Independent Action Group.
Join One of Our Virtual Teams
AE911Truth currently has 16 volunteer teams. Each Team contributes to AE911Truth in its own way. There is a Presenter Team, a Translation Team, a Writing Team and a Volunteer Team, just to name a few.
| “The next time you feel inspired to do something to expose the false story of 9/11, join us!”
The Volunteer page, under “Take Action” on the home page, gives a brief description of each of the Teams and some current projects.
For example, the Translation Team is looking for translators for our videos, articles, web pages and other materials. Do you speak a foreign language well enough to translate into it? Contact us!
We ask you to fill out the volunteer application form located further down on the Volunteer page.
It gives us a better understanding of your background and how you want to help.
The Volunteer Team plays matchmaker. We are looking for people who are willing and able to cooperate with other Team members, to make and keep commitments regarding your work on a project, and keep your Team Leader informed. We work with you to find the Team where your talents can best be applied.
| You can also join one of our local Action Groups that gather across the country to engage the public, academicians, government & media reps, and professionals on a regular basis
After a thorough discussion with you, we will recommend one or more Teams where you might enjoy working. We make this decision together with you, and introduce you to the Team Leader. We hope that you will take the initiative to get involved in one or more projects.
With care and thoroughness, this process creates a win-win situation. Ideally, you’ll find our Teams to be organized, with well thought-out projects. The Team can expect a new volunteer who is committed and serious about making a difference on their Team.
Join a Local AE911Truth Action Group
The next way to get involved is through the AE911Truth Independent Action Groups. An Action Group is made up of people who have signed our petition and who live near each other. The Action Group plans and carries out actions in support of the AE911Truth mission.
An Action Group can engage in a variety of activities, including:
• Arranging to show “9/11: Blueprint for Truth – The Architecture of Destruction” in a public library
• Forming alliances with other 9/11 Truth groups
• Tabling at events and distributing literature
• Freeway blogging
• Contacting local politicians, police and firefighters
• Many other actions that are decided during our monthly conference calls to coordinate our efforts across the country and around the world.
If joining or creating an Action Group doesn't quite fit for you but you still want to do something locally, then we invite you to become a local contact for AE911Truth. As a local contact you can answer questions from people in your area or tell people where they can find more information. We will list your email address on our website as an AE911Truth local contact. Simply email us.
In some cases you may just need support for a project you’re already doing. If your project is consistent with our mission and there’s a way for us to help you, we will.
Volunteers are our greatest resource. The next time you feel inspired to do something about exposing the false story of 9/11, we will be here waiting for you. There is plenty of work to be done!
The AE911Truth Volunteer Team