Not displaying properly? View Action Alert online
BBC Action Reminder
Don’t Forget to Hold the BBC Accountable
Dear Friends of AE911Truth,
We don’t want you to miss this rare opportunity to support a 9/11 Truth campaign in England with the British Broadcasting Corporation. The BBC Trust will make a decision any day now on whether to have a meeting with three AE911Truth petition signers who have filed a complaint over the BBC’s biased coverage of 9/11.
Dozens of you already sent in the pre-written letters to support this campaign. However, we’d like to reach at least 200 supporter letters. Will you help?
In the June 2012 edition of The Blueprint (AE911Truth’s newsletter) there was an article called “Hold the BBC Accountable”.
We are asking you to send two emails (already written) to support a campaign to persuade the BBC to report accurately about 9/11 as their Charter and Editorial Values require. If you write your own letter, that’s even better.
Here are the main points of that article:
• BBC is part of the worldwide media cover-up of 9/11.
• BBC has a legal obligation to present accurate and impartial news.
• Complaints and appeals are allowed and must be addressed according to a specified process.
• BBC coverage of 9/11 has been very biased.
• Three AE911Truth petition signers have filed a complaint and are asking for our help.
• What can you do to support this campaign? Send two email messages, already written for you: one to the BBC Trust and one to MP Tom Watson in the British Parliament. We provide their email addresses.
We want the BBC Trustees to grant the request to hold a face-to-face meeting with our three petition signers who have filed a complaint.
To read the article and get the sample letters and email addresses go to “Hold the BBC Accountable”.
If you have any questions please feel free to write to BBC_Action[at]ae911truth.net (replacing [at] with the “@” symbol).